Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Winner and my new project

Hi all,

We have a new recipient of the Traveling Stash box # 4....... Vroomans Quilts

In our age of technology..... I went old school.... put the numbers in a bowl and chose one... Yeah I know.... Old school but it works... Congrats on your win....Sharon I will be sending the box soon.....


My new project.....

a few blocks done.....


These are for my girls.... yes I will split it between two of them....
Going very quickly... 2 jelly rolls that i got from Joanns, when???? Long time ago...
But still have quilts to finish and since I am a hand quilter they don't seem to get done very soon.... but I am trying to teach myself machine quilting.....

I received 5 tops from the Tucson Quilters Guild and I will practice this weekend..... I am hoping... Then maybe I will be confident enough to quilt all the tops I have not finished!!!! Hoping and Hoping......

Have a great weekend..
Hughs
and Happy Quilting



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by and congrats on the win....I'm not up on the traveling stash myself.

    ReplyDelete