Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Finally Finished and still working on

I finished the binding on Colton's quilt this morning.  My toes are cold since my sewing room is on the north and east walls of the house and does not warm up during the winter.

Love you Colton, next I am going to finish my other two quilts for my grandchildren Kevin and Lexus, sorry it has taken grandma so long, but just have to quilt them.

Found my next sewing machine at the quilt show yesterday...... To buy or not to buy????  We will see......




Now to box it up and ship it back to him before winter is over with!!




Kevin's quilt with border.


This is Lexus with part of the boarder, opps guess I don't have pictures of this with the final boarder, will have to fix that.


This is Kevin's Quilt top......

Both are the same blocks just different colors


I did find one yeah!!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great Sunday!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment