Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Getting Healty

I started Cardiac Rehab this week.  3 days and I am going to work very hard at it for 12 weeks.  Since I now have 2 stents since December I have to be really careful.  Since the rehab is all monitored by nurses I feel better about it.  I was very active and walking up until November 2011 when I started having chest pressure. Since my first stent in December 2011 I have not had any caffeine, more fruits and veggies, more fish, less red meat, nothing fried or prepackaged.

Just got this put together this morning and 10 min of use, and it is hard. Took longer to put it together. Since this is a manual elliptical for home use I have to use my own body weight to make it go.  Harder than it looks.  But then again I almost fell off the treadmill in rehab (since I never used one)

Wish me luck on changing my eating habits and exercise.

Have a GREAT Day, now into my sewing room for some fun!
Thanks for stopping by Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment